Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Take Care My Dear Friends! (You Know Who You All Are)

haha looking at the bright side of things really helps. I know alot of my friends are going through alot recently. Sorry, can't be there for alot of you as I'm stuck in Lismore now. Well, was really initially suffering from close to major depression but as i look back and think about stuff, if you look at the brighter side of things, life cannot be that bad. It actually is better that what it always seems to be or what is actually placed right in front of you. Just be strong yeah? Guess the best thing of coming to Lismore (was initially the worse too) is that I could be alone for a while to sort out my life and place it back into order which I hope I've done. Sometimes a little time away from everyone is good so there is no form of denial but rather acceptance (or is it the other way around of running away from it?? Time will tell.. hehehe). So just hang in there whatever it is and hopefully everything will be settled yeah? take care all and love ya all lots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home