Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Countdown...

Finally have time to actually sit down and write a proper blog. Just came back from Melbourne. It was so good!!!! Rather the shopping therapy and food therapy really healed my soul, a time to forget all the frustrations and stuff. hehehe... Now just looking forward and counting down the hours i get to see my mommy and daddy!!! hehehe they ARE coming up to SYDNEY again....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! hahhaa.... and off to coffs harbour and lismore will I be for my placement in like 4 days time. I guess it's now a mixture of different feelings. Sad and Happy.. But which more?? I really have no idea. I guess I can't keep staying in Sydney so the departure from Newcastle is not too bad either I guess. Take sometime to think through my messy life. My life of changes and undulating dramas. haha the dramatic incidents in my life recentli is seriously entertaining. Kept me surviving through the last few weeks.. Maybe that adds the colour in my life to keep me going.. Despite the boring lifestyle in Lismore, maybe i'll just enjoy the serenity and peace that awaits me. I guess that its God's Blessings for me to take things ez and calm down for a new chapter in my life... :)

The many doubts in life shall still remain a question mark for now... Maybe it's a mystery to unravel or maybe there'll never be answer... But more imptly i guess it is to be happy for now. Hard it maybe.. but I guess if you're not happy no one can on your behalf. Happiness is a disease. Spread it to the pple around you. Realised that my mood does affect the pple around me which i dun wan to see upset. So yup... Be Happy... and most imptly Be yourself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home