Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Praise the Lord!!!

hm... slowly getting into the mood for survival... Hopefully I don't get to used to rural life until i get freaked out of city life.. haha doubt it really, but i guess now that i'm really bz, it keeps my mind off things and I dun get so stressed over so many little things in life or the fact that I'm so far away from home. I really miss my family and friends all over. Have made some really really good friends in lismore too so it's good.. hehe..and I've received one of the BEST news ever... heheh but b4 we go to tt....

One thing i'm really sad about is the news I think I received. Well, tried really hard initially and all this while, to know that although I really really tried, it failed. People think I'm crazy but seriously all I hope in my life is for people around me to be happy. But why is it that despite how much I try, I always end up hurting people instead? esp those really close to me? Maybe it's just me. Maybe this time being away from everyone, it'll help bring peace to my loved friends out there.

Besides all these, I'm very glad to receive a piece of really good news. It really lightened my mood and made me feel so much better. To me, nothing means more than the relationships around me, esp my family and friends. Bad thing for sure is that I'm building up this r/s with my patients too and detaching yourself sometimes is really really difficult. Guess i've gotta learn not to be so emotional. But at least with one load off my chest, it helps. Hopefully, this is the turning point of everything and things will eventually turn out the way I hope for it to be (though I'm certain one of it will definitely not be.. but that's life, you can't have everything you wanna)

Well, for now I thank the Lord for answering my prayers so far, and pray that'll He'll always shower us with his love. (and hopefully one day my wishes will also come true.. hehehehehehe)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is Good, All the time!

Wednesday, 09 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home