Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh Well..

Haven't been able to blog much. Internet time limited at work. Been hell of a good yet bad week i must say. Good at work and time passes really fast. Also, everyone at the surgery is so friendly and stuff gotta to learn alot alot alot... hehehe.. very happy abt tt only thing is i have to start reading up alot all over agin..sighz... really forgot alot of stuff... i guess except getting really emotional with patients and stuff.. it's pretty depressing sometimes...

but oh well... been really upset emotionally esp today.. I dunno why.. am I just being too emotional now?? but everything doesnt seem to go right.. Have had this really bad feeling at work the whole of today.. sighz... friendship, relationships, kinship.. just everything i guess... why does it always seem to go haywire for me?? sighz.. or am i just too sensitive.. well but if the other person is happy i'll be happy too.. but sighz.. i've realised something recently after 1 week in far away from all my friends and family.. something I never ever thought would be true.. something that struck me really hard and I really hope that i'll get over it soon if everything goes the way I felt it was going today.. sighz... I dunnoe why i'm rattling on like this..pretty unusual but i guess ever since I came up here I've no one really to talk to.. everyday it's so bz at the surgery and stuff by the time u get home after dinner it's time to sleep wake up early in the morning to work again.. so maybe it's just my rambling bit of my life... but yeah...

hopefully things turn for the better... this bad hit is something tt has only happened once before and I really never ever thought it'll be like this.. WHY?!?! i wish i can step out of it right now.. tried to.. resisted for nearly a week but failed yest.. caused my whole next day to go even more haywire.. maybe if i persisted I would not have realised the greater inner deeper feelings of my life... If only.. but now it's indeed too hard to turn back this clock.. oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home