Saturday, May 13, 2006

In the Gold Coast....

Well, for the benefit of my friends are actually CONCERNED abt me... hahha...only those who are la...u can have a little insight to my life now... instead of having to keep calling me coz i know it is a little expensive.. but obviously a little call sometimes is nice...to those who have dropped a note on me...thanks heaps...greatly appreciate it!!! very happy with each sms or phonecall.. well i guess you won't understand how much it means when you're so far away alone in the wilderness and you receive a msg that someone still does care....well still welcome all the calls though... hehe coz then i dun feel so lonely in this little place without any form of civilization....

Well, so far so good i guess in terms of work..everything else I will leave it out off the blog yeah? hehe...work is pretty interesting just tt i'm really tired..but then i took the weekend off and now i'm in the GOld coast for a short break.. back to lismore tom. actually i mean going to lismore tom after being in the a one street remote area for a week... hahaha...

i miss alot of pple...sighz...with my parents leaving soon i'll prob start missing everyone greatly when tt happens...happy tt they're still with me...and obviously i'm at some internet cafe now as I hardly have any internet access.. how sad is tt..greatly deprived... was nearly in severe major depression last week in the wilderness..haha...but wat can i do... it's something I have to go through.. I have to go through...sighz... will update you guys more when I'm back in lismore yeah?? and to those who still keep me updated with all dramas..hahah thanks man... hope to hear from you all soon!! though i noe i sleep really early nowadays.. great healthy lifestyle...

one thing for sure...my main aims in lismore..DIET!!! i've put on SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! it is unbelievable!! yucks yucks yucks!!! hahahhaa.. as one good friend said..it'll help me save time cooking too with me always being so tired after work anyway..hahha....i really miss you guys everyone!!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home