Saturday, May 13, 2006

MY WISH LIST.. (will be updated when I can remember)

(updated 24/05/06)

I Wish For..

1. ... A Healthy and Happy Family!!
2. ... The Lord to Bless All my Family and Friends Around Me with ALL HIS LOVE
3. ... Everyone around me is safe and sound always...
4. ... Happiness to fill those loved ones around me (Friends and Family)...
5. ... Long Lasting Friendships...
6. ... Life to be as Simple as it can be...
7. ... The Strength for Me & Everyone to Carry On Even in the Darkest Moments of Life (esp the ill people around me now. May the LORD Bless you ALWAYS!)

... and for the more tangible stuff... (NOT HINTING anything to anyone...really..... just a thought throughout the week of loneliness in the wilderness... PROMISED!!!)

8. ... A collage of photos of my friends and family throughout my life in a jigsaw puzzle...
9. ... Not a flower gal.. but if i had a choice, I'll wanna one with many different pestel coloured roses in a bouquet... (Know they die and are impractical... but once will be nice..)
10. ... to graduate out of Med Sch without much difficulty...

hm... had a lot of things i wanted.. but they are all forgotten as i sat in this internet cafe...guess will have to add it next time...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home