Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's All About T-I-M-E!!!!

hm...alot of things have happened within the last few weeks or maybe even last week or days or so. well, maybe i shud really consider other aspects of my life. Changes in my life. And even learn to accept the other wonders that surround me. Maybe I really shouldn't be so adamant abt wat I want and be contented with the happiness and blessings that I'm showered with. Probably time to learn to let go again. hehe.

Somehow, I've never been able to be so happy and unrestricted. This is true happiness i guess. Being able to express myself freely in front of everyone. Not having to hide my feelings behind the curtains and living in pretence. The feeling is good. i've managed to overcome one of the greatest barriers. And I hope the many of you out there can do likewise esp my few close friends who have encountered similar episodes to me within the last few mths. Must let go and get on with life. When that happens, you'll realise how beautiful it is actually out there. But my most important msg to you is that to face it. Facing the problem and then overcoming it is probably the only way to test your level of escapism and hence the process of regaining your sanity once more. It takes alot of courage I know, but if you keep hiding yaself from the problem or even other pple or even your own feelings for that matter, you will only feel more and more miserable.

this little entry is not only an expression of my feelings but also a little encouragement (I hope) of some sort to those of you who know you all are :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home