Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The THUMBS UP!!!

haha.. Who cares abt the past as long as I'm Happy now!!! hahahaha... I seriously dun care anymore. I'll be contented with what I have. But I'll be much happier if soon I get my QUEEN SIZE BED!!! hahaha..hoping to change room. But can I?? hehehe.. I'll know in less than a mth..how good is that?? hahahah.. So now that part 1 is resolved. NO MORE THINKING till part 2 starts to bother me. But for now?? ENJOY!!! autonomy day is this friday!! hehehe that's good.. time to let go once again!!! this is really bad on my liver. one week after another!!! hahaha... but oh well it's ONCE a YEAR!! What a LAME excuse heh?? oh well.. what to do???

I realised it's really hard to reflect on happy stuff but really ez to reflect on the bad/depressing moments. So off to tell my happy stuff!!! hahaha maybe I'm high on the gym or the soup that was really super good and nutritious that someone cooked... Isn't it good that ever since I came back alot of pple have been cooking for me?? hahha I think it's soon gonna be my turn.. but oh well.. it's the company not the food hehehehe.. Happy happy happy (as long as I dun think of those few someones which add only to my problems) hahaha...

it was really funny today how one of our profs told us that alot of pple in med school end up marrying each other within the group. oh well, we can see that already after 2.5 years I'm sure. So the qn being is med school SDU?? or is it an education unit?? the questiong remains... hahaha.. back to my study...

sighz.. was thinking of enjoying a bit of autonomy day and go down to sydney for the weekend coz there is something I WANNA down there.. but too bad can't do it this weekend.. hmph :(... next weekend hopefully then...haizzz.... wat to do.. this sem I'm not as free as the last, I can't afford to keep going down to sydney. But then again someone said they'll come up to newie next weekend from sydney to visit me... sighzz..... what should i do then?? I dunnoe.... doesnt matter.. we'll work something out.... all i noe is that each weekend will be lined up with activities and soon 15 weeks will wizz by and i'll be in the states!!!! YOHOO!!!! and then HK prob hahaha (my yearly destination) and then.. I havent thot that far yet..hehehe prob do cambodia before heading back to newie for the new yr next yr.. but till then... it'll be hard work for the next 15 weeks...hehehehe.. but at least school seems fun so far hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home