Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Fun Yet Enlightening Weekend...

hm... finally the hell week was over!!! now it's really time to concentrate on my studies. It was hell of a weekend for me! it started with fri nite with the National Day Party in Sydney.. and then roaming the st of sydney on sat ending the day and starting the next morning with karaoke and clubbing AGAIN!!! my POOR LIVER!!! it is time to give it rest...haha... and sunday was definitely a great day meeting up with friends and stuff... so that's all good! Happy Happy Happy!!!

but this weekend set me thinking on alot of stuff. I know what most of you will say - you THINK TOO MUCH!!! haha... so many things have changed this weekend. Alot of which I have never expected... Why bother when others dun do rite? Realised that everything takes 2 hands to clap. Totally saw a quarrel/fight/jealousy over this weekend among so many people. No point if everything is one sided anyway. The most impt thing in any r/s is trust and more trust, that's for sure. :) But on the hand, why bother about people who dun care abt you? Why don't spend your time and effort on people who actually care for you! That's what someone told me a mth ago, but nope - I DID NOT BOTHER! Finally, i realised it as I saw it for myself this weekend. So that's it! There's so many friends out there who seriously care abt you anyone of you! and do pay attn to them b4 it's too late. Coz they are ya true friends and really love you! Dun neglect them and realise it's too late yeah? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home