Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hopefully, this Marks the END of PART 1 at least...

For those who are concerned about me and what have been happening over the past few days, I'm really sorry. It really sucks that I can't hide my emotions. It's all written over my face. sighzzz... I can't lie but isn't that a Good things as well?? hehe... except for the fact that it's so difficult to try to be strong on the surface when you're just breaking inside. I know that you guys have been there for me. But sometimes it only complicate maters more when more pple are involved. I'm just contented to know that you guys are are around for me. Life is so ironical! As I said earlier, you lose some but you always gain some others.

Well, honestly today is my L-A-S-T tolerable day... for anymore of this nonsense. I seriously don't care anymore. Everyone has a tolerance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home