Sunday, July 16, 2006

Feel Just Like a Fool....

AM IN A HORRENDOUS AND HORRIBLE MOOD AS IT IS... totally am. It seems like everyone and everything is making a fool out of me. Maybe I just am a fool. But what the hell! I feel cheated and horrible. I feel as if everything is wrong. Nothing is going right at all. Maybe I just have a clash with newcastle. It always seems to be nice when I'm away from newie but the minute i step back here, ALL THE PROBLEMS START???!?!?! BUT WHY!?!?! I seriously do NOT understand. Why does it seem that everyone and everybody is lying to me?? Why can't pple keep their word. I'm just so tired. STOP LYING TO ME!!!! I HATE IT!!!! Why can't pple be honest and stop turning the story around. Why try to be nice when in the end it only causes you to be a fool?? I've come to a pt that i'm completely lost. It realli is bad bad bad this time!!! till i've been suffering for gastric ever since the problenm arose.. What the hell... i've had enuf abt lies and rumours... i just wanna my life back in order. Is it that difficult?? sighzzz... Can someone help me pls??? sighzzzzz......

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

dis is an excellent opportunity 2 seize e initiativ n make life not-so-pleasant for certain of our frenzzzzzz...wouldn't u say??

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home