Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good & Bad...

hm... went out and caught up with some friends from newie today!! that's good to have heard from them after so long hehe. I guess that's what I've been doing for the past few days ever since I stepped back into newie except for handling all my shitty stuff hehe... And finally got my butt down to start doing some work.. FINALLY!!! hahaha... lazy me... haha havent had time to watch my TVB, sighzzz.... but oh well..looking forward to autonomy day next week and then soon i'll be OFF to sydney!!! hehee how good is that... Miss my friends there and loads of pple hehehe.... burning mid nite oil last nite was no joke!!! haven't done that in ages.

Sigh.. Feel so S-H-I-T!!! wat's my life turning into?? Totally feel like i'm taken for a R-I-D-E!!! I'm praying that when i wake up the next morning, everything's changed, but sad to say, it wouldn't. What I wanna would never come true (or at least in the near future I'm pretty sure). Sometimes I feel that alot of things in life it known as "ask-for-it". Sometimes favors are returned as a mess for you to clear up. This is what happened. Everything in my life is so topsy turvy. Luckily at least I managed to put something in order at least... sometimes I really wish I'm back in lismore where i can seriously live in denial of EVERYTHING. haha...

but one thing i seriously dun understand is why some pple are just freaking so irresponsible. doesn't responsibility come with age?? aren't we all old enough to think at least..shouldn't one practice what they preach? Who do you take me for? Your maid? Seriously, i think life is such a joke sometimes. esp now, i think i'm a total fool - a total IDIOT! and seriously what I hate most is pple not realising their limits!!! and why does everyone seem 2 b trying to test my limit?? seriously, i've REACHED it... and soon, very SOON, I'll be hitting that roof!!! sometimes enough is really ENOUGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home