Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Semester Resolution

oh well, once I settle all the shit that has be thrown at me the min I stepped back in Newcastle; I'll fulfill my new Semester Resolution - not to slack behind and be on the ball all the time with my work. This semester's work is reallly full on. 11 hrs of school already on the first day. That's absurd!!! But what can I do?? Just study hard I guess. So that's my new resolution. Play Hard but Study Harder!!! And let bygones be bygones. Just pray that the unsettled issues resolve with time and new ones will be managed promptly. And hopefully my life will regain peace like when I was in Lismore!

And to the rest of my friends in Aussie - Have a Good Half Year Ahead!!!

And to the rest of my friends in US/UK/Sg - Have a good start of the NEW YR!!!

And to those who are working or looking for a job - Remember.. I'm still a POOR student.. hehehhee

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

Medicine is hard but medicine students r tuffer is wat i've alwaez been led 2 believe..n a new day means new opp 2 do well...cheer up a little

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home