Monday, July 24, 2006

True End of Episode 1 Part 1, but the beginning of Episode 2

It just felt as if something was completely lifted off my chest today. It felt refreshing and good. Something that I seriously cannot easily describe. All I can say is that it felt really awesome to have HALF the load (well at least half it off) off my mind. Never did i expect that one person to lie to me over and over and over again. So much for that little bit of trust left. To those who have been by my side all this while, and to those who helped me solve this matter, a word of thanks is just not enough. It seriously cannot express my gratiude. I guess it's not just the favor assisted, but the fact that I know that there are friends that I can rely on in times of difficulty.

Somehow, sadly, such joy does not last long.. And just as this one problem was settled, an sms came, and guess what?? It created another problem though very extremely minor, but why do my problems always have to do with that one person. How irritating?!?!! Oh well, but this time I WILL NOT be soft hearted. Who cares!!!

I was thinking over that day, when someone told me he hates me..I seriously had no form of reaction except to say by all means. However, I just felt that it's so wierd!! hate me?? Shouldn't I HATE YOU EVEN MORE?? but the fact is I don't. Why bother hating someone - it's so tiring. Just learn to take a heck care attitude that's what I told myself. But I guess it tells us only one thing and reminds me only one thing. That many a times, we have to learn to be objective of the whole situation. Sit back and think of what was wrong, We're only human; it's natural to be subjective and our friends will be bias towards us. But does it matter? the fact is, before we jump to conclusion, we have to analyse ourselves and our faults - but is it easy? I seriously think that it's really diffiuclt cause we'll always be blinded. But if everyone does that wouldn't there be peace and hence utopia?? haha what a wishful thinking on my part and hence I came back to reality and solved one problem.

Honestly, I dunnoe what i'm trying to bring across in this blog. I guess I'm just rambling on and on and the stupidity of me. But hoepfully everything will go well and smoothly; and soon each and everything will eventually be resolved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home