Friday, July 07, 2006

Do What's Best for Yourself

hm... as usual no one really understands my blog. But it's alright. hehe. Really happy that I managed to download many many tvb serials today - that's my life btw esp when i'm stuck in newcastle. haha... today was good yet bad. Guess I'm happy overall just that something really trival happened and kinda drowned everything a little. But in the process I've learnt not too think too much (something someone kinda taught me unknowingly). That indeed helps heaps. No pt thinking of anything if you dunnoe where it's gonna lead u to... Just let nature take its course and when you come to the end of the brdige, you'll ultimately noe where to go. And if u're really lost, i'm sure the Lord will lead and guide you in the best direction. If thinking makes life more confusing and difficult, why bother? Be happy and it'll all fall into place eventually. If it's a motivation in life to do better, then I'm sure there's no harm at all. Just be happy and do your best and leave the rest to the Hands of the Lord!

the key - DUN WORRY BE HAPPY (sounds cliched..but who cares..hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home