Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happiness Reigns!!!

These few days are probably one of my happiest moments for the past few mths. Never felt so delighted and happy for such a long time. Happiness with no worries nor frustrations. Never been able to talk abt the past with so much ease till recently (prob lismore did good as acknowledged earlier). The freedom to do whatever I want to. The joy to see my loved on smile with each family gathering. The eagerness to meet up with friends whom I haven't seen for years. Being able to just do whatever I want at my own whims and fancy. Most importantly quality time with family.

Did alot of things today that made my day. News that I received, little gestures that pple made absolutely made my day. It's either i'm easily contented or simply that the past has been really traumatizing. Whatever it maybe, I'm glad for the supportive friends both in Singapore and Newcastle. Guess my trip back to Singapore made a world of a difference. Realised the sacrifices made in relationships. But i'm glad and appreciative of the friends for their understanding and support. I'm so happy that I seriously dun wanna go back to aus anymore except that i really miss my darling. hehehe. For those who dunno who my dearest darling is, use your head!!! hahahaa. He's my no 1, and he'll never go against me. How good is that. He helps me release my stress if need be, he helps me accomplish many things and most importantly he'll be there always when I need him.

I shall continue my joy for the rest of the trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home