Monday, July 03, 2006

For A Really Good Friend.....

Dedicated to a Really Good Friend of Mine - I know what you're going through though I say nothing, but this is just a little thought from me... Hope it helps...

If given a choice, would you find out the truth? What would do you better? No one knows till you try it out. But will that only cause more misery and unsettlements? So what's the best deal? I wouldn't know either. But I guess every OPENING in life requires a CLOSURE. There's nothing much any of us can do except to lend you our shoulder and give you a listening ear when u need it. Just remember that there are always many of us around you to support you in your darkest moments. And as long as you're happy that's all that mattes. If you are happy no one can steal it away from you. Don't hide it anymore, let out what you need to. I know that there's still some lose ends in you but besides being strong, running away is not going to help at all.

Just remember that happiness is what you own - something that NO SINGLE PERSON can rob you off it. And I'll pray for the day that I can once again see that TRUE smile on your face. And how should we go about searching for this happiness? No one can really teach you I guess, it's all up to each individual. But most importantly is not to ever live in denial, close the past, look towards the future. Take the past as a lesson learnt and move on. I'm confident that you'll succeed out of this trial and come out of it only stronger. I know that it's easier said that done; but once you see the rainbow you'll realise how beautiful the world is out there once again and that little setback is nothing compared to the horizon that awaits you.

Take care my dear and if you ever need a listening ear i'm here no matter how far i maybe (even if i'm back in aus). Just shout for me and i'll be there. I promise. I've been through this before and I totally understand how you feel but I guess I've been enlightend; and thus I'm confident that you'll soon reach that finishing line and win this race only to find the beauty that awaits you, esp since you've always been stronger than me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home