Monday, May 01, 2006

Maybe It's Just Me....

maybe it's really just me.. i only know how to bring misery/frustrations around me.. sighz... am i just a nemesis?? maybe i am.. guess e 2 mths away to lismore will do everyone good. then nothing bad would befall around the pple that are around me.. I'm just the cause of anything i guess.. maybe i shud really disappaer and things will not be so bad.. the ironical thing of life is that the happiness of the pple around me is way more impt than my own but sadly i seem to be bringing more unhappiness than sunshine into the lives of others.. and even more sadly these are pple that mean alot alot alot alot to me.. sighzzz wat shud i do?? i really dunnoe... oh well.. i guess a quiet sorry in my heart is all that i can say...

it's not sympathy i'm gaining here by the way.. i guess it's really time i sit and reflect on what i've been doing.. think i make things bad enough... now i'm making things even worse.. how sad can tt be... just prob did the stupidest thing to ever do despite how much the whole saga means to me...if thigns do change from then.. i only have myself to blame i guess... it is my fault anyway...no one else's... sighz... what's said cannot be unsaid or wat's done cannot be undone...it's just time to face the consequences i guess... maybe i shud really return to hermit land and let everyone get on with a better life...than to have to bother with me... i'm sorry to those i've hurt.. and sorry to those who i've brought trouble to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home