Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Poor Boy.. I'm Sorry... HEARTBROKEN :(

haiz.. I must be really bored.. Wrting a blog this often. hahaha.. Oh well.. I'm so heartbroken.. cause I hurt my darling today.. Poor boy... Now he has scratches all over and to the bare skin.. Sorry darling... hehehe.. it hurts me to see him hurt.. I'm sorry yeah?? But you'll get to take a good long rest when I leave next week ok? I'll miss you as usual but oh well at least u'll get a break... a nice long one in fact.. hehe.. I'll fix ya up tom ok? and then give u a nice clean look tom.. Will spend my whole afternoon with u and on u and no one else.. u'll get my full attention for once.. hehehe.. But for now bare with the pain my dear... hehehe and hopefully we'll get it fixed soon.. hehehe

You're strong yeah? so I'm sure u can endure rain or shine when I'm not with you for the next 3 weeks... But you'll be in safe hands I'm sure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home