Wednesday, April 12, 2006

We'll Never Know...

hm... oh well.. *sighz* Supposed to be able to go down to sydney today but something propped up and so i'm stuck here for another few days. But that's alright! I'll make the best out of it I hope. haha...

Oh well, going to the beach alone yesterday was perfect! It provided me the calmness to ease my frustrations and sorrows. It's probably my favourite place in the whole of Newcastle. The serenity and peacefulness clears your minds and your thoughts as you slowly sieve through the necessary details and slowly sort out your thought process. I guess it's really important to be able to have a clear mind to think and analyse each situation to finally come down to a situation. Especially sometimes when we all forget about other minute details, it is important to analyse the whole situation once more to come to an optimal decision. I know it's not easy. But nothing is. We all have to go through the mill. Even sometimes after making a decision, we start wondering whether that decision is the best one. Or whether it was the wrong one. The fact remains that we will never know. Cause after we choose one path in life we cannot turn back that clock to start al over again. Even if we changed our routes halfway through our journey, it would also not be the same, for the timing is already different. That's life I guess, so the important thing I guess is to make the best of what you have and try to be happy yeah? Well, and sometimes if you're really not sure, praying helps I guess to give ou a clear mind to think. Solve one problem at a time and you'll be on your way!

Also, Happy Birthday to another good friend of mine! I'll see you down in Melbourne soon!! and not to worry I did not forget your present hehehe. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many MORE to come!! miss you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home