Thursday, April 20, 2006

TRUE or FALSE??

sighz... I just know that this blog is going to be superly melacholic. It's gonna sound so drama-mama but i seriously don't care hahaha...

Just a thought. Is it really important to know?? Is it bad being too trusting?? Oh well I guess ultimately only you yourself will get hurt. But why can't you learn from lessons?? and when u finally learn from your lesson not to trust too easily, u become so tired.. What's this world coming to? If each time u trust pple and end up becoming hurt, won't you learn to stop trusting anyone? I guess that's life.. It really makes me wonder whether that is the truth.. I dunnoe if i should trust anything anyone says from now on.. I still do but after I do, i somehow have this feeling i'm gonna get hurt all over again. Why?? Why?? Why??

But what if this final one is seriously the truth and the rest are not? But how will u ever find out?? Somehow it just really seems like a de ja vu.. I guess the most hurting aspect is to find out that someone you whole-heartedly trust was cheating your feelings or maybe even making use of you for that matter. I guess it doesnt matter anyone coz it's passed.. but what matters is that you are scarred and now you have to carry this phobia unknowingly that someone else will do likewise to you in the near future.. and it's scary... it really is...

I dun wanna noe the outcome or wat is gonna happen in the future.. all i wanna noe is whether that's the truth or not.....just dun wanna find out pple lying to me anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home