Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If You're Happy, I'm Happy

Haha.. I know my blog sounds really crap now..hm... but besides all those dramatic incidents that has been happening in my life.. I'm happy for the TRUE FRIENDS i've made..here or elsewhere..glad that God has given me these wonderful blessings... yup.. to me my friends and family are really truly impt.. As long as they are happy i'm happy... but if anyone is sad i'll feel the sorrows too.. hehe guess i'm too emotional as well.. too easily affected by pple's emotions around me.. but to me... my friends' and family's happiness is definitely more impt than my own..hehehe... that's how much i treasure u guys... coz i noe i suck at showing it..maybe shy is the word.. or is it pride... but deep down inside i really do.... and sadly i only realised this when i lost something dear to me...

Hmmmm... as usual my blog is MISUNDERSTOOD AGAIN!!! hahahaha... for those who talked to me personally hehee.. u've got the answer u wanted.... but for some of u who left ya comments...hahaha.. my pt is quite obviously MISUNDERSTOOD again.. hahahaha... now tt brings me to the pt.. am I tt difficult to understand?? I seriously don't think so... hahhaa coz it's actually very ez to read me once you really get to know me...hahhaa but u have to think of things simply.... i'm no where near the complications of my blog... serious... haha.. coz my blogs are my frustrations.. my thought process.. my worries and my sorrows.. and hopefully soon my happiness (hopefully it comes soon too hehehehe)... but for those who know me... u know how simple a person i am rite? ez to read and decipher... no guess work involved...but think simply my friends... my blog may seem abstract..but honestly take out the frills.. and the meat is there... hehehe

but then it doesnt bother me how anyone of u reads it..really hahaha it's totally your own interpretation.. if you're happy i'm happy hehehe honest... *smilez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home