Friday, March 31, 2006

An Unusual Entry...

hahaha... I've finally found MY LIFE!!! a website full and full of drama serials..endless..no sharing needed...how shiok!!!! haha..you may think it's sad..but nvm..it's my life..my TVB Serials..but it's sucky that I can't download it in school... so my nice friends out there... U get the hint?? muahhahahaa.. now i can start sitting and watching in my room...but sighzzz...first off i need to finish my report...well getting there...about half way through..haha though it's really cray but at least I tried...hahhahaa...afterall i still have 2 more weeks...so it's all good...hehehe...found my motivation....

am so happy!!!! hahaha

~forget abt the misery and focus on the present or the future~

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

Congratulations..its Jonathan Chua..nice post on bloggin..might just rip e idea from ya for my own space at creature-comfort-at.blogspot.com..come check it out if u've e time..

Sunday, 02 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home