Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank You My Friends!!!

Everytime I think that things go well.. and that I'm happy, SOMEONE really has to take it away from me.... Oh well...is that life?? but anyway.... I'm glad for the friends that I have...the friends that are always by my side and the friends that have gone through thick and thin with me... I really appreciate their concern and i greatly treasure these friendships that grew through the many incidents we went through together.

Each time I'm with you guys, I just feel so much lighter and happier as if a burden is taken away from me... Sounds very dramatic and cliched rite?? But oh well... these are wat i'm really feeling. To me, happiness and all kinds of relationship are priceless but sadly these are probably the most impt things of my life. Something which I would hold on very strongly to and treasure. and isn't it so ironical that the little things in life which are probably the most valuable can never be bought... and usually these are the smallest things which we often take for granted... :)

Whatever it is, thank you my dearest friends who have walked this road with me.... and my dearest blessings to you!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home