Sunday, March 26, 2006

The New Challenge

This weekend was spent away from the quiet and boring Newcastle... Actually every weekend since I've been back I've been down in Sydney.. Though I've been sick the whole of this week.. Exhausted without much sleep... this weekend was one weekend I really enjoyed myself... WHY?? I have no idea... Maybe it is the thought of being able to put the load of baggage aside finally.. to learn to let go and to learn to free myself from what used to tie me down.. and i've finally been able to take the past as a lesson learnt, but not as a punishment... afterall why blame yaself when everything takes 2 hands to clap?? It never is totally ya fault. If anyone were to be blamed, everyone involved has a part to play, big or small.. But why hold grudges?? If most people are eventually happy, isn't that the best???

But for now, I'm looking forward to a new beginning with new hopes and desires. A totally new and refreshing life that marks the end of one beginning. There's always a new light at the end of each road, it's just a matter of whether you can find it, and whether u wanna reach for it... It may be one of the most undulating paths, but whatever it maybe, the end goal is the satisfatcion and happiness that you receive out of that long and arduous journey. Life is never easy, but if you take it as a challenge with a positive attitude, half the battle is won....

....and so the NEW CHALLENGE BEGINS!!!!

~Turn the Wrongs into Rights, the Downs into Ups, and the Negatives into Positives~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home