Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Moral of the Story - "Do Not Assume"

hahaha...It's really funny how many people start telling me they dun understand my blog.. Yeah I guess not many people would fully understand my blog unless u're really really really close to me. For one, my blog does not reflect one thing. It jumps from issue to issue and after many days it may come back to the first topic.. So, it prob isn't what you're thinking... Honest... Even some of my really close friends are telling me stuff and after many days I've realised that it's totally off the topic and not even close to what i've been writing abt. So if u're not sure... the best is do not 2nd guess...hehehehe

Well... honestly, my blog is not for me to tell ppl my life story...coz i dun intend to...hehe... it's my grounds for me to express my inner feelings in a 3rd party way... it doesnt hint at anyone...nor at anything... it's my views and my thoughts about issues that may or may not concern me at all.. certain burning feelings that I may wanna write about to pacify or simply instil a calming effect in my life..sometimes or more than often it's an issue that sparks my thoughts and feelings about stuff... and hence the hand follows the heart or the mind to write... Sometimes it does not even involve me... they could simply be stories I hear where I immerse myself to be part of the story to write a reflection...

So moral of the story is...DO NOT ASSUME you know everything....hehehe.. Am I Mean??? hahahahaha

If you really wanna know... then ask me... but it doesnt mean I'll tell you.... hahahhaahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home