Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Where Should I Go?!?!

hahahah...since so many pple have been complaining that my blog is really sad...haha i'm putting an effort to lighten the mood...bleaghz ;)

Oh well... it's not all that bad la.. just that I usually use blogs to get rid of the frustrations within me.. But I guess it's starting to seem like the whole world is falling apart.. Neh, life isnt that bad... they're definitely good things going around me.. hehe... Well... I like this HES term...it's really relaxing..for once i can do something i really like in school.. Maybe pple are thinking it's a bludge...to a certain extent, i believe so.. but actually it's pretty full on too... placements are tiring my friends..hahahah but the minute u see the smiles on the faces of the children, everything is forgotten... You start becoming immersed in the world of theirs.. and u're happy too...

And now i'm looking forward to taking a short break.. havent decided where i really wanna go..but hopefully I'll decide really soon.. I've got a long 3 week break... a break away from everything..how good is that?? a time to relax and put everything aside.. Hm..... soon i can go and find my friends...and do my favourite past time - SHOPPING!!!! hahaha..... time to start exploring all the factory outlets...heheheheehe

and i must say i've been really happy these few days....doesnt sound very convincing does it?? hahaha.. I guess so... but well having just come back from a shopping spree and looking forward to another next week does the trick...back to Sydney soon!!! soon i'll also get my freedom...hahah been caged for coming to 2 mths!!!! muhahahhahhaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know where you should go... I guess if you asked, it'd be Melbourne.

But really, there's no place like home for shopping. The range isn't fantastic at times, and the sales may not really be sales. But the people know you, you can find your sizes, and when your legs ache, there's always a kopitiam to kick your shoes off and drink milo dinosaur.

People rarely blog when they're happy. They blog to vent stress, they blog to think out loud. Besides, when you're happy, you should be living the moment, not blogging... think it over.

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home