Monday, March 27, 2006

A Blessing in Disguise

Oh well, this bad flu is giving me a break!!! It really is a blessing in disguise.... First time in history which I have really enjoyed being sick. Guess the placements were wearing me out and it's time I take a break from all these. haha... In the past, being sick still meant that you can attend classes, but now you can't!!! So this is probably a good deal.

No class + time to slack away = perfect timing!!!!

Everything seems good except for the fact that I'm suffering from this splitting headache.. It's so horrible. Sighz...it sucks that I can't get to sleep. Have been sleeping so much recently already... But I guess this gives me time for my Drama Serials and Movies and Just Time To Stone Away.... though I've yet to start on my report...Hopefully I get it done soon... Looking forward to my little trips this easter... so ought to finish it real quick and then I can enjoy my little break before the next term... and once tt's over... I'm half way to the end of this course... hehehehe.... "my little motivation"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home