Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Lesson Learnt

Sometimes u really wonder what kinda game people are playing?? They play a game which they don't even think before they act... How lame??!?!?! Is it pure ignorance of people or is it just simply their immaturity? Sometimes you really wonder... Although i'm just observing the game being played, the consequences and actions that can be taken can indeed be very harsh and severe... Are they prepared to face it?? I really wonder.. But from here I seriously learnt a lesson which I have always been nagged to do, that is to think b4 you speak!! Now i know the seriousness of such an action...

I thank the person for nagging at me all this time, though he probably will never read my blog, but still.. every little thing is a lesson learnt and I've indeed learnt this lesson. To think of the consequences and be responsible for your actions... Thank gdness it is not through the hard way but the ez way out cause I did not have to face the consequences... Hence, I must say that this lesson is indeed valuable....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home