Monday, February 05, 2007

Feb/Mar is NEVER a Good Time

Oh well... I so feel like crying after that one call. How I wished I could just hide in one corner and cry. I tried to drown myself in work as I promised earlier so that I'll think of nothing. But sigh... It din work out. Opened my book and I could not even digest the first sentence after reading it 3 times. How pathetic have I become?? I don't know how to face everything and everyone!!! Why do such stuff have to always happen in feb/mar of the year. It's such a horrible time. I dunnoe what to say now except a word of sorry. Oh well... I just had the feeling of having to want to cry but you just can't cause your mom is around. And why does this time of the year always seem like that?? Can someone tell me?? Oh well... Maybe I should really fly to melbourne for my Chinese New Yr Weekend and things would turn out to be better like last yr when I went over after all that shit! Please Lord.. Tell me what I should DO!?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home