Monday, February 05, 2007

Back to REALITY???

hm... it's been ages since I last blogged I think. Everyone has been asking me but I guess I never had the time. Was so busy back home in Singapore and it just seemed that I never had the time to possibly spend a bit time to even blog. Catching up with friends and family was indeed good. However, this holiday back home shocked me with something really interesting. It was a happy time back yet one that brought up alot of issues. I had to deal with it today AGAIN!! Guess life is not fair. It never is the way you want it to be. I wish someone also had the answer for me. I guess all I can do now is pray and pray and pray and hopefully one day the answer will be right there for me. I'm really confused but is it really true that what goes around comes around? I never believed that I'll have to face it one day and looks like I'm really really really wrong. It happened before but at the end of the day I knew exactly what I wanted but this time I really don't. Actually I know what I want this time too but it's all out of my control. Why has it always been? I really don't understand either. Is this considered a test or just the end to the 1st chapter only? I was happy for the last 3 weeks or so. But every beginning has to have an ending I guess. And it's deciding the endings in life that is indeed torturing. What will you do? Oh well, it seems so easy to just advise some good friend of yours going through the same situation but when it comes to yourself you're just put in a spot. But it's just so wierd - after all that has happened I have never thought about myself really except as to what I should do but more about everyone else. Sighz....

I really don't know. I just feel so horrible now that I honestly wished I never asked and would never want to know. But i guess there'll come a day that I had to figure things out and it would be best to work it now then to have to drag things??? Oh well, I just hope that I can drown myself in my work and forget about everything right now. Studies is indeed the most important of all now I guess. And yes, I am really really up to my neck with schools and postings. Surgical posting is indeed so demanding but it's really fun I guess and so time passes really quickly. 1 week and it seemed like forever. Initially when the 1 week passed I was very very very excited and happy that something will pop up in my life soon but after today I'm pretty sure there's nothing much that I can look forward to or that I want to look forward to for that matter. Oh well take each day that comes along I guess...

It seems that life has either been busy or good hence I havent blogged for ages. And it's pretty obvious that things are not as good and hence back to my routine!! hehe... But whatever it is, that's LIFE! It has its ups and downs I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home