Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Acceptance is Simple But Denial is the Root of All Evil...

I never understand why I always leave myself in the same old predicament. Something is seriously wrong with my life. I always end up having to solve the unsolvable mystery. Maybe it's not meant to be solved at all. That's why life is a mystery. Why does my happiness always have to be taken away from me one day?? I never understand. Is this life?? You really wonder. But what can you do?? Acceptance is easy but denial is the root of all evil. Maybe I seriously never ever learn from my mistaken. Do it once, do it twice, do it thrice and the story goes on... But the question being - Do I seriously ever learn my lesson? I guess not? Cause ultimately, it is always the same issue that makes me ponder and wonder what the next step should be. Sometimes all I wished was that "if only i knew"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home