Friday, October 27, 2006

28 days to HOME!!!

haha... been ages since i blogged... but i've surprisingly finished working problem for tute for ONCE!!! yohoo!! really proud o myself but it's all good. I'm happy that's most impt hahaha.. Can't wait to go home. 28 days and i'm home.. yes exactly 4 weeks how exciting!!! hehee... and then 3 weeks back home and off to hk again!!! haha..wondering why hk? I dunnoe... but that's life if you're happy that's all that matters

esp these last few days so many things have been happening. the past was brought back all over again.. Pretty sucki.. but most impt thing is i think i grew up again. Guess tt's life you're hit with something and you're force to grow up haha. i guess wat someone told me was true - live for yourself only then can you live for others (not vice versa)... hence i've made so many changes/decisions in my life that I prob may not had have the courage to in the past. and though i don't say it, i appreciate all those who stood by me once again!! hehehe thanks all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home