Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Fairytale Wish...

Exams are round the corner, but yet this very year, there's one more challenge I will have to face. But somehow this challenge seems to already prove its results. Sometimes you never understand why one's so stubborn. You see the end result, in fact you know the end result. Yet, you still wanna put foot to change this. Why are human so adamant? Must we really be faced with the unpleasant results before we face reality? I really don't understand.

Sometimes you wonder. If you try yet you fail, is it your fault really? I don't know. I guess today I'm just so full of sentiments after watching the interview with Terry Irwin on TV. It as touching, it was like a fairytale. How nice if we could all just live in this fairytale. :)

But someone told me that if you're happy that's all that matters. Well, maybe I was and now I'm not anymore. I dunno - but I still Wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home