Monday, August 21, 2006

10 MORE Days!!!

oh well... there's 10 more days (doubt many pple noe wat i'm referring to but it's totally cool with me...hehe) and hopefully I can maintain my sanity during this period (so if i become really dao during this period pardon me hahaha)... But sometimes u really wonder what pple are trying to do?? haha.. I'm totally calm now.. But why try to justify ya mistakes is something I dun understand why pple keep trying to do? Before you have the right to pin-point others critic yourself yeah?? hehe.. oh well... as human, we should look ourselves first really. And there's no point of justifying what you've been doing really. Even if one person can't see, others can yeah?? Stop playing mind games with me, cause it's of no use now. As per my previous entries, I can see for myself who's good to me and who's not. Trust me.. I know..

well, 10 days.. shall keep my sanity and peace for now. But dun try me this time cause I really have had enough. So much for trusting time and time again. RUBBISH!!! After so long, do u really think I can't see how i've been brought round and round and round in circles?? hm... so dun test my limits really :) Dun wanna reach there so many times in a year!!! i'm way exceeding my record. My life is so short, I dun wanna too many heart attacks...muhahahaha

swinging from an attitude to a pleasant forthcoming personality is truly, utterly extremely fake and disgusting really... be sincere is the underlying take home message hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home