Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Am So Tired...

haha one whole day in that operating theatre is indeed so tiring. I seriously don't understand how surgeons can stand the whole day yet still go on through the night and then through the next day because they had an emergency that night and can't even catch a wink. So here they start their few-day cycle without sleep. Amazing but oh well.. It really makes me wonder whether they are younger or I am younger? haha.. But really doctors do run really fast in the hospitals. Are we students that unfit or old?... haha...

Anyway.... it's good that things have started to be better today. At least that eases my tiredness and I don't feel so lethargic like I did the last few days... Pretty happy about how things are going and i guess sometimes misunderstandings do happen and assumptions are often no good.... Time is required in everything that we do... and I'm sure that time can tell.... But then again how long can a person wait?? one day?? for sure... one month?? maybe... half a year?? getting a bit risky... One year?? Maybe that calls for a big QUESTION MARK?!?!? haha... but then again no point saying and saying and saying when nothing is done physically. Agreed?

Oh well.. enough said... since I'm happy now there isn't much for me to say except to have an early night cause i'll be on call tom nite and do some study... oh well just pray that I get through 4th year asap... haha... oh well... but time really flies this yr i must admit..haha 1.5 weeks has passed though it seems like yest... and there's only 6 weeks to exams.. isnt that fast?? oh well... so much for my procrastination.. my books are finally calling...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home