Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our Little Rewards...

hm... maybe it's really time to heave a sigh of relief... nearly coming to the end of my term in Newie.. so looking forward to it.. been so tired of late... but now that i've been able to let go of things, everything seems more beautiful that before... It's always great to have wonderful friends by ya side in such times... and you really appreciate the effort of such friends and family of course... haha... Mother's day weekend was so hectic.. the "prob" of too many Godmas hahaha... but that's alright... they love me all which I greatly treasure this bond with them.. One may say that it's not special anymore?? But each one has a different love and bond I share with for many different events...

Anyway, it's really time to sit down and study for exams.. no more slacking which I have done for 3-4 weeks.. now is really the time to read as much as I can before the finals... and off to the UK I am for a completely new experience... I so can't wait for that to happen and to look forward to something more refreshing... Whatever happens in the future, I only know that I will always treasure the moments I shared with everyone impt in my life... and I guess that's the most essential reward we all get at then end of every small little journeys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home