Sunday, April 15, 2007

To Be Sad Or Happy??

Have never been so happy for a very very long time since i stepped foot in Newcastle this year. It was a year of happiness and indeed times of sadness. Even today there were the experiences of both. Had a gathering with a couple of close friends and our parents who came to visit us. The chats and memories that we brought up were simply wonderful and this are the true friends whom I really appreciate. I hope that our friendship will blossom in the many years to come - even after all of us part our different ways upon graduation...

As much as I hold this dear jubilance close to my heart, I still linger in the words of gloominess. How amazing can things be in just a few months. You really wonder what the thoughts of others are. Furthermore, some words can simply be so piercing right down to the flesh of one's own heart. Yet, on the surface you have to remain strong and jovial so as not to give away the "story". I guess it's just the nature of some that they don't understand why certain decisions were made for their own good. And they probably never will. And in the end you are criticized for that decision which proved to be true but no one ever realised why such a harsh decision was made initially. I guess that's just life. As much as a decision is really hard to make, I truly pray that one day he'll understand that though it seemed to be a selfish reason, the true reason is him...

Whatever it may be, I sincerely pray that everyone around will always remain happy and that they may achieve greater heights in the years to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home