Saturday, April 28, 2007

MOM, I LOVE U!!!

this is so amazing.. I never told mom that I was upset or anything to that extend...just been smiling and being happy as how I usually have been.. yet I received an email from her which really helped me sit and reflect on the meanings of life.. Thanks mom from the bottom of my heart! I love you... Oh well i guess mom's the best always.. noone else prob knows you better than her.. I LOVE YOU MOM!! thankew so much.. that email was so touching.. a tear trickled down the side of my face and i so couldn't control it... thank goodness she did not see it... she'll prob wonder what is wrong... and nope not intending to say a word... hehe.. the last thing you ever wanna is to have her worry... really...but timing is so right.. Wonder whether it's called "bonding" between mom and daughter... she never needs to know your problems right in the face.. it's always in the heart.. deep down inside... thanks mom... no matter how much trouble i give you other times.. you'll always be my most beloved mother... now & forever...

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home