Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Real Memorable Trip Home

oh man... this trip is really exciting but so packed to the B-R-I-M!!! I don't even have time to breathe... as it is... before i touched down i knew that my schedule would be very very tight... yet as the days passed i realised that there are more and more things to be done that were not on the original itinery. Oh my... been so busy with just everything all in 1 WEEK!!! it's all really really exciting stuff..

Well... at least this trip back helped me relieve a heavy burden lodged in my chest for heaps long.. finally been able to let it go with clarification.. though i'm sad but i'm happy for the people around me... it's good i guess that you so busy sometimes that you never have time to even think of anything else except the work that lies ahead of you...

at least my exchange to Nottingham is finalised... now just awaiting all the remaining paperwork!!! hehee... looking forward to that too!!! and the elective placement seems to be going in the right track too.. so I guess this time back home pays off too!... enough said.. it'll be another long long day ahead..so it's prob time to recover from the day's activities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home