Saturday, March 17, 2007

Would You Just Tell Me???

oh well.. dunno what came into me today... have been pretty happy though i'm afraid I may simply fail my exams.. but something else is so bothering me.. i just dun understand why.. it's just so wierd.. is timing in life really that impt? sighzz... or sometimes are we just simply too greedy to even realise that certain things in life are impt yet we hope for more.. i dunnoe... i feel this sense of lost in the wilderness not knowing what to do or how to approach this thing at all.. should i go against my beliefs or should I just stick to what I strongly wanna adhere to and have failed in before... I don't know at all.. things have changed and so have i... but why so i have simply no idea.. if only you could tell me.. I'm so waiting for you to tell me the ans.. for you to tell me what is wrong.. but will you???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home