Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's Truly the COMPANY Not ANYTHING Else


Our Little Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner (Sadly Some Had On-Calls/Midnight Shifts.. We Miss You Though)

Yest was indeed a better night than I could expect! Truly alot of things happened last night. But i guess the most impt of all is the company and not the place! So enjoyed myself thanks to some of my WONDERFUL friends in newie.. They are truly the best... Obviously there are the back stabbing pple as always.. but as long as your conscience is clear who cares abt the politics am I right?? there's always the pple that hate you and the ppl that love you.. but most impt is love yourself. Our little reunion dinner and coffee yest was heaps good. Better than I could have ever expected... Though I miss everyone at home.. I LOVE YOU ALL BACK HOME...!!! HAPPY NEW YR!!!

And to my dearest friend who went thru an "ordeal" yest - dun think so much abt it ok? I'm sure you'll get through things stronger. And think abt it!!! You're only going to see pple better so now you noe.. dun get hurt!!! hehehe.. whatever it is.. i'm always here for you.. and thanks for being with me yest when I needed you guys too. Really appreciate every little bit of you guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home